- Why Do I Need To Seal My Floor Or Wall Tiles
If your tiles are porous like Natural Stone, Terracotta, Slate, Polished Porcelain & Quarry Tiles then we would always recommend sealing them.There are essentially thr...... Read moreMore
- Removing Packaging Marks From Porcelain
PROJECT: REMOVING RESIDUES (SILICA DEPOSIT) FROM THE SURFACE OF MATT PORCELAIN Super heated tiles that roll off of the production line are sprayed with water...... Read moreMore
- Optical Hazing
Why Do My Polished Porcelain Tiles Look Patchy And Hazy? [More....]More
- Floorcare- Tools Of The Trade
Not Sure Of The Correct Tools To Use?Tools of the TradeYou have chosen the ideal floor tile be it Limestone, Marble, Travertine, Polished Porcelain or any other tile: ...... Read moreMore
- How Do I Remove White Marks From The Surface Of Slate?
DESCRIPTION: Slate is basically squashed mud and silt from ancient oceans and river beds subjected to tremendous pressures in a hot environment deep underground. Eve...... Read moreMore
- Terracotta Tile: Care, Protection & Maintenance.
Cleaning, Sealing and Maintaining Terracotta Tile (Terra cotta tile)Terracotta has been used on floors and walls for centuries. As with all natural materials, it does ...... Read moreMore
- Why Do Marble Floors Lose Their Polish?
Marble Floor Loosing Its Polished Sheen?More
- Wet Rooms & Swimming Pool Surrounds - Clean, Seal & Maintain
Cleaning, Sealing and Maintaining Natural Stone Natural stone has been a popular choice of cladding material in wet rooms and around swimming pools for centuries. As ...... Read moreMore
- Problems With Spot Fixing
How to fix & seal to avoid discolouration.More
- Patio & Driveway Surfaces-Cleaning, Sealing & Maintenance
Natural Stone Surfaces – External ApplicationCleaning, Sealing and Maintaining Natural Stone Natural stone has been used as an external surface covering for paths, dri...... Read moreMore