- LTP Mouldex External Paving Cleaner
How do I clean my external paving stones?LTP Mouldex is a highly effective HSE registered product which has been developed to Help restore natural stone and paving to ...... Read moreMore
- Crackle Glaze Tiles- why the need to seal.
Crackle glaze tiles are created by the top glaze being put through a process called Crazing.* These can be seen because light reflects off the surfaces of the gaps.Bec...... Read moreMore
- Natural Stone Surfaces-Traditional and Ageing Methods
Natural Stone surfaces- Traditional and ageing Guide.More
- Why Do I Need To Seal My Floor Or Wall Tiles
If your tiles are porous like Natural Stone, Terracotta, Slate, Polished Porcelain & Quarry Tiles then we would always recommend sealing them.There are essentially thr...... Read moreMore
- Removing Packaging Marks From Porcelain
PROJECT: REMOVING RESIDUES (SILICA DEPOSIT) FROM THE SURFACE OF MATT PORCELAIN Super heated tiles that roll off of the production line are sprayed with water...... Read moreMore
- Optical Hazing
Why Do My Polished Porcelain Tiles Look Patchy And Hazy? [More....]More
- Floorcare- Tools Of The Trade
Not Sure Of The Correct Tools To Use?Tools of the TradeYou have chosen the ideal floor tile be it Limestone, Marble, Travertine, Polished Porcelain or any other tile: ...... Read moreMore
- How Do I Remove White Marks From The Surface Of Slate?
DESCRIPTION: Slate is basically squashed mud and silt from ancient oceans and river beds subjected to tremendous pressures in a hot environment deep underground. Eve...... Read moreMore
- Terracotta Tile: Care, Protection & Maintenance.
Cleaning, Sealing and Maintaining Terracotta Tile (Terra cotta tile)Terracotta has been used on floors and walls for centuries. As with all natural materials, it does ...... Read moreMore
- Why Do Marble Floors Lose Their Polish?
Marble Floor Loosing Its Polished Sheen?More