- How to treat efflorescence
Have you noticed a white power-like residue on your pavers? If so, this stain is probably efflorescence. Often referred to as a ‘bloom’, efflorescence is common on b...... Read moreMore
- How to clean a patio when there's a hose pipe ban
After the dry spell early in the summer, the rather typical ‘summer holiday’ weather has arrived. Despite this, there are still hose pipe restrictions in the South We...... Read moreMore
- PORCELAIN PAVING: HOW TO PREVENT GROUT STAINING, REMOVE RESIDUE & KEEP TILES LOOKING GOOD
Porcelain paving slabs are a popular choice for outside areas, from patios to pool surrounds. They’re incredibly hard wearing and the latest stone-effect finishes are...... Read moreMore
- Removing oil & grease from paving slabs
Certain stains can be difficult to remove from natural stone and porcelain paving slabs. Oil and grease are particular culprits, as gas BBQ’s, fire pits and outdoor ki...... Read moreMore
- How should I clean my patio?
Nothing beats the pristine look of a newly installed patio but after a long, hot spell and lots of use – or a cold, damp winter – it can start to look a little jaded. ...... Read moreMore
- Black Stone Issues - Series One: How to restore colour to black stone
A newly installed black stone patio is an impressive sight – but its wow-factor often doesn’t last long. Black or very dark grey stone very quickly fades and you’re ...... Read moreMore
- LTP GRIMEX - THE GREAT BRITISH DEEP-CLEANER STILL WORKING ITS MAGIC!
This year marks the 35th anniversary for LTP’s Grimex deep cleaner. One of LTP’s top-five best selling products, the heavy duty “grime and stain remover” remains a fi...... Read moreMore
- How to protect terracotta tiles
The popularity of natural floor materials – and a desire to ‘bring the outside in’ – is showing no sign of slowing. Along with limestone and timber, there’s also rene...... Read moreMore
- How to protect and maintain polished concrete or 'colourful concrete toppings'
Polished concrete floors and concrete toppings provide great strength and resilience, making them a popular choice for high traffic settings. A properly installed fl...... Read moreMore
- Getting to grips with grout
A dirty grout joint can ruin a tile installation - and, in the case of a pristine white joint, this can happen in a matter of days. It’s a particular issue with exter...... Read moreMore