1) LTP Fullers Earth - on recent spillages sponge the stain as much as possible with a clean cloth without rubbing, going from the outside to the middle of the stain. Powder the stain with LTP Fullers Earth. Leave for 30 minutes and delicately brush. Apply again if necessary. In all cases it may be necessary to re-seal surfaces that have been treated.
2) LTP Spot Stain Remover - for stubborn oil and grease marks pour directly onto the stain and then spread the solution out to the edges of the treated tile up to the grout joint. Leave to absorb for about 15 minutes. Powder the tile with LTP Fullers Earth. Wet the powder again with the LTP Spot Stain Remover and cover it once more with the LTP Fullers Earth. Leave for 24 hours. Brush away the powder and rinse well with a sponge and water. In all cases it may be necessary to re-seal surfaces that have been treated.
1. On certain types of medium porosity terracotta, genuine turpentine is used as a primary seal to enhance colour, prior to use of LTP Boiled Linseed Oil.
2. Oil based sealers may darken the oxides in Silver Blue Slate.
3. When using LTP Mattstone or LTP Colour Intensifier & Stainblock on medium to high porosity terracotta we recommend the use of an appropriate surface sealer.
4. On more porous surfaces use LTP Mattstone H20 before finishing with
LTP Ironwax Gloss or LTP Ironwax Satin.
5. Use LTP MPG Sealer to seal mechanically polished surfaces.
BRUSH CLEANING AFTER USE
LTP Mattstone H20, LTP Ironwax Gloss/Satin and LTP Glaze Protector rinse in water.
LTP Mattstone, LTP Colour Intensifier & Stainblock, LTP MPG Sealer, LTP Stone Oil, LTP Stone Oil Antique, LTP Boiled Linseed Oil and LTP Crackle Glaze Protector use white spirit.