Identify Your Surface
Do you need to clean, seal or maintain your floor and wall tiles?
From the images provided identify your surface type.
Click through to select required cleaning, sealing and maintenance products for your surface.
The LTP range of cleaners, sealers and maintenance products is easy to understand, ideal for both retail and professional customers and can be used on walls and floors, both internally and externally.
- TravertineA brown, beige or grey dense and holey stone harder than limestone or marble. Sometimes filled with a resin to fill the open voids on its su...More
- Limestone and FlagstonesNew and old limestone and flagstones show great variation in porosity (such porosity sometimes varie...More
- SandstoneNormally has a rough riven textured surface. However some Indian Sandstone is sawn and honed, so are smooth on the surface. Although harder ...More
- Tumbled and Unpolished MarbleNormally smaller in size ranging from small mosaic to 30 x 30cm tiles and tumbled to give a more rou...More
- Riven or Honed SlateLower absorbency slate is a very dense compact material and tends to have a fairly smooth regular su...More
- Polished PorcelainA very hard full bodied man made tile that is available in a variety of colours and is mechanically polished to create a highly polished sur...More
- Polished Granite, Marble and LimestoneThis is normally very smooth and although mechanically polis...More
- Low Porosity Terracotta and Porous Quarry TilesMinimal absorbency, ...More
- Encaustic TilesEncaustics, made from natural stone and strengthened with crushed marble, are generally brightly coloured, plain or patterned tiles. The pig...More
- Medium and High Porosity TerracottaMachine made terracotta is generally smooth in appearance wi...More
- Glazed Ceramic and Glazed PorcelainNormally fully vitrified with no absorbency because of the g...More
- GroutingMost grouting is water resistant and not water proof and so absorbs moisture. It is normally moisture carrying dirt particles that discolour...More
- TerrazzoThis like marble is extremely porous, readily stains and reacts detrimentally to acids. It is made from pulverised and chipped marble which ...More
- Unglazed Porcelain and Vitrified QuarriesA minimal absorbency machine made highly vitrified material ...More
- WorktopsGranite Worktops and other polished natural and artificial stone surfaces.More
- Stone FireplacesStone Fireplaces and other unpolished natural and artficial stone surfaces.More